Casa Galles – Oasis de Nazaret
The village is nestled alongside Teguise, the old capital of Lanzarote. This sleepy and typically Canarian town is home to a wonderful selection of restaurants, gift shops and art galleries; not forgetting the lively Sunday Market.
Nazaret is home to the famous villa LagOmar, which once belonged to Omar Sharif. It is built into the volcanic hillside and here you can experience fantastic gourmet dining in a beautiful setting, or have a drink in the bar which occasionally hosts live jazz music – all within walking distance of your villa.
Alternatively you may prefer the very Spanish “sociedad” where you will mix with the locals and enjoy excellent food at extremely reasonable prices.
Casa Galles is a truly magnificent three bed roomed detached villa nestled on the upper slopes of Oasis De Nazaret. The panoramic sea and volcanic views must be one of the best in Lanzarote. The villa faces the sea and is not overlooked, offering total privacy.
The villa has been totally redesigned, modernised and refurbished to an extremely high standard, both inside and out. It also boasts an impressive collection of contemporary art.
Casa Galles consists of three bedrooms, one super-king sized with luxury en suite and patio doors leading to a private terrace. On the other side of the villa is a large two double bedded room and a twin room (with patio doors leading to the pool deck pergola) with shared luxurious bathroom.
There is a modern unique curved kitchen with every modern facility; large comfortable lounge diner with a large wall mounted flat screen TV. Patio doors lead to the 8m x 4m heated pool and sun terraces and shaded pergola.
There is a utility room leading from the pool deck housing sun beds, washing machine etc.
The accommodation is ideally suited to two couples sharing.
The owners have thought of everything to make your rental as comfortable as possible however they feel it is NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8.
- Electrically and solar heated, very private 8m x 4m swimming pool surrounded by an elevated terrace making the most of the outstanding views
- Gardens to the front of the property with private entrance
- Satellite TV and DVDs 47″ inch wall mounted flat screen TV
- UK TV channels, plus movie, sport and box-set channels
- Music centre with “sound around”
- Free unlimited wifi
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- American-style fridge freezer with ice dispenser
- Full electric oven and ceramic hob with touch controls
- Gas barbecue
- Hair dryers
- Outstanding panoramic views
- High chair and cot available on request
- Both luxurious bathrooms have large walk-in showers
Some reviews for Casa Galles
Casa Galles rental prices
130€ / per night (based on 2 people sharing)
20€ / night per extra person
Minimum stay: 7 nights